8.18.2004

Alone, Seldom Lonely
So H has safely arrived in colorful Colorado. Sometimes it seems that so long as she is safe, all will be right with the world. Rationally I know that isn't the case, but cut a newlywed a little slack, eh? ;)

H is an early to bed sort of gal. In her absence I've reverted to my natural, caffeine-fueled nocturnal state. Most nights I write until dark and then go skate. It's funny to realize it, but I "talk" to you guys more than just about anyone else.

I promise that I'm not as unhealthy as that sounds.

But what about GT, damnit?!
I confess I've been hesitant to post because I'm still waiting to hear back from the printers. Chances are it will be a 3-4 week turn around. I've committed 1 international felony and broken a dozen promises getting this thing to print, so I'm loathe to give a concrete date. Let me just say that we'll have it hand before the end of September, and leave it at that.

Trust me, no one is more anxious to have this in hand than I am.

And the next antho?
Things are coming together better than I could have dreamed. We have a celebrity contributer* that has submitted a story and will be penning the foreword. Taken together (and if my story is any good) this means that we will have 4 WotC writers included in the table of contents. That's a lot of clout for one little indie antho. Plus, Ed the Great and I both managed to slip plugs for PCPress into our bios for Realms of the Dragons, II. Heh. That Athans (editor for RotD, I & II) is a godsend, let me tell you. If you see him, give him a hug for me.

So, alone? Yeah. Lonely? Nope. Body aching from typing all day then falling down on concrete? Wouldn't have it any other way.



*Before anyone asks: "Who's the Celeb!?", let me say that we need to keep it under wraps until the project is a bit more finalized. I'm sure you'll be pleased though.

No comments: