8.04.2004

A Big, Deathy Welcome to the One and Only Elaine Cunningham!
Not only is she a great author, but she is also a kind and considerate person. Stop by her
site and check it out. She's a hard working writer, mother, wife and creator of fabric dragons (!). Whenever I think I don't have time to write, I remember Elaine and chastise myself for being lazy.

Tag, you're it!
I deposited my first check from Wizards yesterday. Such a simple thing, but I had a dumb smile for the rest of the day. This isn't about the money, but the occasional affirmation that our writing is worth something is pretty nice.

And now? It's your turn. Eberron is calling for novels, and you know there will be anthologies. Let's nail this thing to the floor. (Note to self: don't forget the legal agreement!)

No comments: