4.30.2005

Son of Flame, Son of Hak


Part one of Son of Flame, Son of Hak has been published for Dave Arneson's Blackmoor campaign setting. You can find it in the downloads section:

http://www.dablackmoor.com/MMRPG

As always, feel free to get in on the forums and let them know how much you hated/loved it. DABlackmoor.com uses different forums from zeitgeistgames.com, so you will have to re-register to use the DA Blackmoor forums.

I'd love to hear what you folks think about this one. In my opinion, it's weaker than "A Night in Maus," but you never can trust the author.


The Road Home


Now, I know you all know that "Realms of the Dragons II" is out, but I'm only going to get a chance to do this once in my life:

I can walk into nearly any bookstore, thumb through the stacks, and find one of my stories in there.

I'd be lying if I said my story was brilliant and that reading it is best thing you could do with your time today. But I'd also be lying if I said that I haven't been dreaming of this moment from the time I cracked open my first Dragonlance book.

Will this story feed the orphans and promote world peace? Probably not. But every time a childhood dream comes true, that motivates the rest of us to pursue our own childhood dreams.

Maybe that's reason enough.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Harley. Woo!

saurus said...

Blah, I hate peas. But now I have a mission tomorrow - go forth and buy books!

saurus said...

heeeeeey. did you know yer module was the first dungeon crawl classic to have a detachable cover? just like caves of chaos! i forget if keep on the borderlands did or not - i just remember pit vipers kickin' it in that one. but caves had bugbears over in cave G7 and a medusa over in that lower left hand corner.

Kameron said...

I probably could have spent my time better ;) , but "Road Home" was well worth the time spent reading it.