7.27.2005

Busy
Busy, busy, busy.

An additional 25k was added to the Campaign Setting, so I shanghaied a couple drunken sailors into my merry pirate band.

Week 3 in New York. It’s good to be closer to the ley line between Cunningham and Salvatore, but I’m starting to really miss my family. Heather, brother, parents and friends. And to demonstrate the principle of melancholy’s love for melodrama, I’ve been playing “Only Living Boy in New York” on repeat.

Heh. What a geek. The thought makes me smile.

It is good to have work.
It is good to have family to miss.

Miss you, love you, see you soon!

//H

3 comments:

ec said...

Geez, H, you do get around. Cooking in Colorado, construction in Montana, now a job in NYC. And writing everywhere. You must have more energy than your average five-year-old.

Ley line. Heh. Last time I checked a map, they were calling it Rt. 146. :)

Anonymous said...

*GRIN* Do EC and Bob ever bar-b-que together or anything?

~Tank

ec said...

Phone, email, and GenCons mostly. We "met" when I was living in Maryland, and since that time my family moved another three times. Most of my "writing buddies" are long-distance friends.