1.17.2006

Casualty of the Bite
Doh! Had to turn down a freelance gig this morning. I'm still so green that every opportunity feels like it might be the last. It was hard to say "no."

Still, May is going to be here before I know it, and I need to have a novel to show for it. That and I have about 20k to write this month before I can start focusing on Vampire during the weekdays. :)

[joke]Who knows, maybe Game Company X will push back their deadlines to court the coveted Harley Stroh. [/joke] ;)

This post has been syndicated to livejournal by the apologetic and contrite Harleybot.

3 comments:

Harley said...

Amen.

Leave it to the melancholic to find fault in a full writing schedule. :)

Harley said...

Heh. It should be inspiring! I’m a walking, talking tribute to dogged persistence. Have you seen the typos in this blog?! ;)

Persistence alone is omnipotent. Woof.

Anonymous said...

Just push'em back, bro.
technobi