7.22.2006

Live From New York...
I had the great privilege of spending the evening with author/director team Jeff and Marisa LaSala. Wonderful people, who are both talented and kind. The LaSala family will be in attendance at GenCon, so this was a chance for us to catch up on the past year, talk trash about the competition, and otherwise enjoy the company of our peers, which can be tough when you are a writer.

Jeff also offered to scan my latest batch of maps, which is perfect timing given that the deadline is Monday and me with no scanner. They even sat around the kitchen table at midnight and tolerated Harley going on about how cool the waterfall/steam encounter was. That’s patience for you.

Even though we haven’t seen each other in a year, it felt like no time had passed. Quality people and I look forward to enjoying their company again in a few short weeks.

And even more fun, it IS Saturday night. Or was.

Ask A Ninja
"If you kill all the wolves you're going to have a crap load of bunnies. And by bunnies, I mean stupid people."


I've seen that six times and it still reduces me to giggles. Yes, giggles.

One A.M. and I am off to write! Hope you all are well. Ed, finish that book yet? We were thinking about you tonight.

1 comment:

Jeff LaSala said...

Thanks for the props, Harley. Although I think Marisa and I have been upstaged by a ninja.

I mean...who can compete with a ninja!?

Maybe....a pirate ninja who rides a dinosaur! Yeah, bet THAT.