8.31.2006

"Calling out to all area crew..."
For a long time I've been trying to puzzle out a way to edge our games into something that works for the greater good. "Wargamers for Peace" or something stupid like that.

Needless to say, I haven't had my lightbulb moment yet, but if you're looking for a place to make a difference in a life, it has arrived via Paul Kemp, WoTC author. I won't say more here, because it's false for me to pretend to be familiar with Paul Kemp or his friends, so if you're interested check out the blog, pronto.

Here. We'll link it to make it easy.

http://paulskemp.livejournal.com/73456.html

//H

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

[off-topic]

Harley,

I couldn't find a publically-listed e-mail address for you, and I am doing some much overdue housekeeping on my contacts. I have at least one older e-mail listing for you, but I wanted to make sure I use the most current, and reliable e-mail for when you travel and such.

If you can, please send me a quick note at ascribe@hotmail.com, or, if my mass-mail to all the Young Dragons did reach you, you can reply to that new, updated e-mail for myself.

Thanks.

~ J.L. Collins ~
www.jl-collins.com

p.s. Word Verification of the day; mgjkdo. Is that magick-do? If there is a sensei you know that teaches that, sign me up.

Jw said...

Is that a Lyrics Born reference? Because if so, CONGRATULATIONS.

Harley said...

Josh, I love you more and more each day...

//H

saurus said...

well, a coworker and i are going to be doing the mongol rally next year. Once we get our tax stuff straightened out, you can donate to our team and feel good about yourself :)

for what it's worth, it actually goes to some charities - clicky although i'll leave politics out of it :)

Harley said...

Is there a Saurus-specific Mongol page up yet?

Suppose I could just check for myself...

//H

Harley said...

Ah..we need a MONGOLIA invasion page...

//H

saurus said...

not yet. i keep meaning to buy mongolrally.us but then i get lazy. although mongoliainvasionplan.com does have a nice ring to it :)