11.07.2006

Coming in December...

I've known Alex Anderegg for over a decade now. Five years ago we swore a blood oath over our Certified Plan for World Domination. His first published adventure is coming out in December, marking an important milestone in our plan.

Fellow DCC World author Mike Ferguson is also coming out with 2 new adventures, one in November and another in December. Mike is one of those lucky souls who has about a million ideas a minute, and both these adventures reflect his creativity.

Catch 'em all!

//H

Edit:

And, for all our U.S. readers, don't forget to exercise the responsibility of freedom:


Q: Grimbones, where the heck is my polling place?

A: (Courtest of Rockstar Rockwell) http://www.vote411.org/pollingplacebystate.php

9 comments:

Jeff LaSala said...

Congrats, Alex! I've been waiting to see your name show up at Goodman's. I knew it would.

I also love the cover they chose for this particular book (which was used first with 'Devil Lich,' right?). It looks like Skeletor's family reunion.

Harley said...

It is a great illustration. One of my favorites. I'm interested in seeing what the other illustrations are.

//H

Marsheila (Marcy) Rockwell said...

At your service:

http://www.vote411.org/pollingplacebystate.php

Now go vote! ;)

Harley said...

Nice, Marce!

//H

saurus said...

For the record, I thought it said 'The Ruins of Castle Churro'. Mmmmm... tasty sugary mexican treats!

Jeff LaSala said...

http://www.hobotraveler.com/arequipafood/MVC-015F_small.JPG

saurus said...

I'm not afraid to shout it from the rooftops - I LOVE CHURROS!

Marsheila (Marcy) Rockwell said...

I read it as Castle Churro, too. Heh.

And I will join you, Saurus.

I LOVE CHURROS!

;)

Mike said...

Thanks for the shout-out, H.

Churros, anyone? ;)