3.06.2007

Fear the Gorilla
SEKGG is hosting Gorilla Con the third weekend in March (16th, 17th, & 18th), 2007, at the Holiday Inn Express, in Pittsburg, KS. More importantly, Jon Hershberger of Iron Crypt fame will be there, running a 1e version of my Vault of the Thief Lord. Vault is a favorite of mine, but it doesn't get much airplay since the box set it came in has so much other awesome material.

There are worse fates, I suppose. :)

Anyhow, if you are anywhere in Midwest, stop in. Gorilla is a relaxed, laid-back con, not like that other monster con we are all gearing up for. You have the chance to hang out with some good folks and game with the legendary TacoJon. (Don't even try it at GenCon. The man's games are already sold out.)

//H

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm going to be at Gorilla Con! Our company is one of the vendors, and we'll be running a couple games. I'm guessing your TacoJon is the same tacojohn who is touting the convention on the Necromancer Games forum.

I never thought I'd be excited about going to Pittsburg, Kansas. On the other hand, this business involves a lot of other things I never thought I'd do.

Harley said...

I never thought I'd be excited about going to Pittsburg, Kansas. On the other hand, this business involves a lot of other things I never thought I'd do.

Amen, sister. Yes, I think Taco and taco are one and the same. (How many TacoJons could be going to Gorilla Con?)

Are you attending as part Necromancer? I don't know if I can make it yet, but if not, I look forward to seeing you at GenCon.

//H

Anonymous said...

Our company - Tabletop Adventures - wrote a book for Necromancer, and so I hang out at the forum there. We will have that book for sale at the convention along with our own material but are running a game we publish: "Against the Darkness," a Vatican horror game. It's especially appropriate with the convention's horror theme this year.

Harley said...

Wow....Against the Darkness looks sweet.

//H

Anonymous said...

Come out and play!

Anonymous said...

I had the pleasure of having TacoJon in my St. Patrick's Day game of Against the Darkness today. You'll have to ask him for his opinion of it.

Harley said...

Awesome. I hope you guys were able to drum up interest for Against the Darkness. Will you be making it to GenCon?

//H