3.04.2007

Saturday, June 23 is...

So inexpensive, even a freelance writer can afford them. Free print products in your local brick and mortar. (And if your b&m isn't participating, ask them to.)

The silly part? Folks will be reselling the free DCC on Ebay the next day. And they’ll make a killing on it.

Not Free, but Worth It:

Hey! Quarterly, Iss. 1, Vol. 1.
More content than you can shake a stick at from the ol' timey country folks at the Sidedown Annex. I really wanted to contribute to this issue, but ran out of time. Maybe iss. 2. We'll see.

The Best of the Realms Book III: The Stories of Elaine Cunningham...
is available for pre-order right now. So what are you waiting for?

Deathy Welcome... to Jake Able if he makes it here. Heh. >:)

4 comments:

ec said...

Thanks for the shout-out, H. And thanks to your hoards of faithful blog readers, the "best of ec" got a nice bump in the Amazon.com ratings. :)

The book isn't coming out until May, but pre-orders matter. And obviously, word-of-mouth (which is, come to think of it, a weird time any way you look at it, but even stranger when applied to the written word, on a blog no less...) is probably the best type of promotion a book can have.

So once again, thanks to all.

ec

Harley said...

E.C.,

I don't think the blog hand anything to do with the bumb ...

... but I did pre-order my copy. :)

//H

Anonymous said...

Well...I've officially lost my mind. I've held up pretty good untill now . . . but I've lost it. I check my email every five minutes and every time I do I look sadder than a girl stood up on prom night.

-Josh

Harley said...

Preach it, brother.