5.01.2007

Life is what happens while your friends are writing books.
Hey you! You two girls! You on the motorcyle! My legion of Deathy Minions! Everyone go preorder Marce's book:

Here’s the blurb:

Grisly murders shake the small city of Aruldusk. Both the Church and the Crown send in agents to investigate. But when the body count continues to rise, these rival factions will have to learn to work together to track down the killers -- even if it means hunting a killer in the highest reaches of power.

On an entirely celebratory note, Marce was the first person to post to my blog, way back when I was even less professional than I am today. We both started blogging at the same time --- can't recall who inspired who. Regardless, she's been reigning Queen of the Dead from day one. Which is entirely without consequence except that I can honestly say that I’ve witnessed her rise, from small press one-shots, to magazines, and now to a book all her own.

To a kid that grew up ooing and awing about TSR’s Dragonlance novels, that’s pretty cool.

So give Marce some Deathy love. She’ll be at GenCon this year, so bring your well read copy to Indy and get it signed.

Cheers to Marce!
//H


Mention this ad at the GenCon signing, and Marce will buy us both a glass of wine. >;)

3 comments:

Marsheila (Marcy) Rockwell said...

Yes, but you have to share it. ;P

Harley said...

Just because I'm shy, doesn't mean I'm not friendly!

Straws all around, bartender!

//H

Cindy said...

This iis great