5.14.2007

Tagged
So I'm too much of a pain to tag anyone else (the tattoo reads, “Doesn’t play well with others”). Also, just to be a prick, a meme is a "unit of cultural information which can propagate from in a manner analogous to genes.” So while blog tagging might be a meme, not all memes are blog chain posts.

This is my excuse not to tagging anyone else. If the meme is strong enough, it will survive with or without me.* And if it specifically needs Harley to pass it along, it didn’t deserve to make it in the first place. >:)

But that doesn’t mean I won’t take the excuse to tell you 8 things about myself. Eight would actually take some thinking, which would take time, something I don’t have a heck of a lot of. We’ll have to start small.

Random Details You Didn’t Need to Know About Harley
1 of 8 - Most interesting thing said to me this past weekend:

“I don’t know you and already I want to kick your ass.”

Heh. Makes me giggle just thinking about it.

2 of 8 - I sleep walk a lot.
No, really. A LOT. This could be 8 random things you didn't need to know about Harley's bedroom habits. Once I leaped through a glass window to escape a crushing room trap. Most the others involve naked people. Ask me at GenCon.

3 of 8 - I've owned 2 AK-47s.
Had to sell one for bills. My little brother got me the other. Got to love the Saurus. Note that #3 doesn't mix well with #2.

That about does it for today. Must not be a very interesting fellow.

//H


*Though, ostensibly, by reading this, you've been "tagged"/infected anyhow. Funny how that works.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Must not be a very interesting fellow."
You're kidding, right? This was the most interesting (and amusing) thing I've read so far this morning. Your random details brightened my day.

By the way, better not put "ask me at GenCon" unless you really mean that!

saurus said...

Adding to number 3 above, I once bought 3 ak-47's at once and traveled through 2 national parks with one of the said ak's and a 12 gauge and about 2000 rounds of ammo. I believe somewhere that puts me in prison. feet don't fail me now!

Harley said...

Cass,

GenCon it is. :)

Most of the escapades/escapes are adult rated for adult situations and/or language, but we'll be in the company of adults. :)

Saurus,

Send lawyers, guns and money.
//H

saurus said...

This year for gencon i'm bringing guns and booze - in the same flair. curious? you'll just have to find me at the weston!

feet don't fail me now!