7.27.2008

ENnies are up!



Made the Deadline
Coming soon to a gaming convention near you (if you are near Indianapolis in 17 days):


The 4E version of the best-selling 3.5 DM tool. Added some new touches for the harried DM.


The last character sheet you will ever need (at least, until your PC dies). Folks complain about 4E being all about combat, but this folio disproves the haters, with room for more backstory than you can shake a stick at.

But for folks that *really* don't like 4E, we have two special old school treats from my friend and conversion editor, TacoJon:




Whew. Back to writing. This year's release schedule year doesn't culminate at Gen Con, it begins there.  

//H 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh!

Aaaah!

Squeeeee!!! An ocean adventure! By Harley AND Jon!
In a flip-book!!1!1!

I don't know how much more of this excitement I can take!

Kameron said...

I haven't found a 4E character sheet yet that I've liked. So, I started designing my own, but the luster of the first draft is wearing off and I'm struggling with a v2. Maybe Goodman's folio will make a revision irrelevant.

saurus said...

ooh oooh ooh. can you grab me copies of those two? need 'em for my collection.

saurus said...

oh, and the ennies went back down, so if you voted once, you gotta vote again.