7.18.2008

That time of year again...

Goodman Games is back in the ENnies this year, with two DCCs: Castle Whiterock (best adventure, best cartography) and Vault of the Iron Overlord (best adventure). While Jeff and I did contribute a bit to Whiterock, it was Adrian Pommier, Chris Doyle, Ken Hart, and Aeryn "Blackdirge" Rudel who were the heavy lifters on this one. And by heavy, I mean something in the realm of 800 pages of dungeon crawling. 

And as for Vault, it was written by some guy by the name of Monte

Anyhow, voting begins on the 21st. I'd tell you to vote often, but that'd be cheating, so just vote. >:)

In other gaming related news, the kind folks of the Denver Gaming Association have invited me back for another tour, so I'll be running events down at Tacticon at the end of August. I don't believe you can sign up for events yet, but I'll let you know when you can and when the schedule comes out. I'll be running a little Goodman Games 4E number we'll have released earlier at Gen Con. 

As for all the hubub of 4E, it's been a wild ride the last couple months, and if we manage to get all these to print in time for the big show it will be just short of miraculous. Five, maybe 7 adventures, 2 gaming aids, and at least a couple sourcebooks. 

Nose, back to the grindstone. I'll try to check in early next week when I can say that they're all off and done. Till then, drink some coffee for me, will ya? That or sell me your adrenal glands ...

Deather Shout-Out
Go and give some love to Jaleigh Johnson, who celebrated her one-year anniversary earlier this week. Everything that woman touches turns into literary gold so try to rub up against her if you get the chance. Baring that, buy a copy of one of her books

//H

6 comments:

Mike said...

Till then, drink some coffee for me, will ya? That or sell me your adrenal glands ...

Will do. :)

Looking forward to seeing the fruits of your hard labor, sir.

Anonymous said...

Ditto for me on Mike's sentiments - looking forward to all of the Goodman releases for Gen Con. ;)

Gaming this Saturday with the boyz, flogging their behinds in the Desert with I3-5 and some other Egyptian themed addys.

taco

spackle said...

Go Go Gadget Grimbones! Good luck with the home stretch!

Steinkel said...

We will vote for Castle Whiterock and Vault Harley. Be sure of it.

Hasta la vista.

Harley said...

Gracias, Steinkel!

//H

Kameron said...

So, why wasn't Goodman Games listed as a candidate for Best Publisher?