12.07.2008

Been A Long Time ...

Gah. A month+ between posts? Lame. I need to focus on keeping this thing current. But first I need to get caught on the deadline that won't die.

So ... if you're reading this, thank you for dropping in, even when I haven't been updating. Something of substance in the next week for sure. Till then check out Jeff's blog or Goodman Games' coming soon page for a look at all the great stuff we've been working on.


Along those lines, the Dragonborn book is out on PDF and should be in stores very soon. I had a lot of fun with this one, which is really thanks to Alex, but that's a much longer story than I have time for today. 

So, till then, counting down the days to seeing Saurus and the 'Nobi*, plus maybe looking for to some skating. Colorado winter, don't let me down!

//H


*Sounds like a road trip movie to me, involving monkeys most likely. 

2 comments:

saurus said...

This Saturday.

In a time of uncertainty.

In a world consumed by fear.

As darkness rages out of control.

The people needed heroes. What they got was . . . Saurus and the Nobi.

"Where all the white women at?"

*BOOM*!

You'll pay for the whole seat, but you'll only need the edge of it!

R D-R said...

We'll be in CO from 12/24-1/4. Matt's Dad is hoarding us a little bit, but we'd love to see peeps. Party on New Years for my (early) 30th birthday if anyone is still around...